2022 - 2023 Tumbling Classes
Gym-Ken Gymnastics offers a variety of tumbling classes to suit your every need! Our tumbling classes teach students techniques which help reduce stress on joints (such as wrists, ankles and knees) while providing students step by step instruction on how to create and maintain momentum to help increase a students power, safely, while tumbling. These classes are for those in 1st Grade and up.
This class is for children who would like to learn a back-handspring.
This class is for children who accomplished the beginner tumbling skills and has a back-handspring consistently by themselves down a wedge mat and at the end of the tumble trak at a minimum.
This class is for children who have mastered the beginner and intermediate tumbling skills and has a round-off back-handspring back-tuck or more.
Equipment used for a safer, more enjoyable tumbling class:
Our spring floors, tumble-trak, foam pit, 2 trampolines equipped with a spotting belt and various shaped mats make our tumbling classes ideal for: Recreational Tumblers, Cheerleaders, Gymnasts, Divers, Snowboarders, Aerial Skiing, Martial Arts, Parkour Athletes and Dancers
|Tumbling Prices: $205.00 (Based on 10 week session/one class per week)|
Gym-Ken Gymnastics Payment Policy
- If your child is enrolled and has attended even one class of a session, you are obligated to pay for the entire session.
- Gym-Ken Gymnastics does offer a payment plan. 1/2 payment is due prior to the 1st class of each session, the remaining 1/2 payment (plus a $2 service fee) is due at the halfway point of that session.
- Gym-Ken Gymnastics accepts cash, personal checks made payable to Gym-Ken Gymnastics, Master Card, Visa and Discover.
- If there is an outstanding balance on your account prior to the beginning of a new session, then unfortunately, your child will not be able to begin the new session until the balance has been remitted.
- A $10.00 late fee will be added after Week 1 of the Session if no payment has been made on the account.