Grade School Classes
|Grade School Tuition: $195.00 (Based on a 10-week session/one class per week)|
Who wants to have fun while learning to flip? Our fun-filled recreational classes meet once per week for 1 1/4 hours. Girls and boys are divided according to age and will cover the men and women's Olympic events. The ages for these classes are 6 & up. The class ratio is 8:1.
Coaches will have lesson plans that work in two week increments. The first week will concentrate on learning the new skills and the second week will be used to reinforce what they have learned and work on advancing the skills.
Gym-Ken Gymnastics Payment Policy
- If your child is enrolled and has attended even one class of a session, you are obligated to pay for the entire session.
- Gym-Ken Gymnastics does offer a payment plan. 1/2 payment is due prior to the 1st class of each session, the remaining 1/2 payment (plus a $2 service fee) is due at the halfway point of that session.
- Gym-Ken Gymnastics accepts cash, personal checks made payable to Gym-Ken Gymnastics, Master Card, Visa and Discover.
- If there is an outstanding balance on your account prior to the beginning of a new session, then unfortunately, your child will not be able to begin the new session until the balance has been remitted.
- A $10.00 late fee will be added after Week 1 of the Session if no payment has been made on the account.